The Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature (GARN) will hold the International Rights of Nature Tribunal in Bonn, at the LVR Landesmuseum on the 7th and 8th of November 2017.
To learn more about the Bonn Tribunal, click the title of a document to download the selected PDF document. Note: Documents are prepared in ISO A4 format. Please scale to 90% for US letter format.
- International Rights of Nature Press Release Oct 28 2017 – announcing Bonn Tribunal, judges, and overview
- Tribunal Program – Bonn International Rights of Nature Tribunal – Program timeline listing cases, presenters and judges for Tribunal
- Teach In Program – November 8 2017 Following the Tribunal, the Teach In program offers workshops on how to be in action with the Rights of Nature movement.
- Expanded Presentation Brochure – Bonn International Rights of Nature Tribunal a comprehensive brochure on the Rights of Nature Tribunal, Tribunal program, a brief history of Rights of Nature, the Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature, the International Rights of Nature Tribunal, Rights of Nature around the World, Rights of Nature at COP 23. and biographies of the Prosecutors for the Earth and Tribunal Judges. [7MB includes the Tribunal Program and GARN background documents]
- International Rights of Nature Tribunal – Bonn2017-horizontal flyer – a small postcard size Tribunal flyer
- Rights of Nature & Mother Earth Rights Based Law report published and co-edited by Movement Rights, WECAN and the Indigenous Environmental Network for Bonn International Rights of Nature Tribunal and UN COP 23 Climate Conference.