We are pleased to present a variety of educational video focused on the Rights of Nature. Descriptions and videos are on the pages linked below:
- Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature and Ethics Tribunal Story – a video of the story of the Global Alliance and the Rights of Nature Ethics Tribunal.
- Rights of Nature Panel Dialogue with Cormac Cullinan, Natalia Green, and Thomas Linzey moderated by Bill Twist in San Francisco, April 26, 2011.
- UN Dialogue on Harmony with Nature. For the webcast of the UN General Assembly on Harmony with Nature in which Cormac Cullinan presents the Declaration for the Rights of Mother Earth.
- Vandana Shiva and Maude Barlow on the Rights of Mother Earth interviewed by Amy Goodman on Democracy Now
- Recognizing the Rights of Nature: Shannon Biggs & Maude Barlow interviewed by Laura Flanders of GRITtv exploring what would be possible if Nature had rights.
- So Your Community is Going to be Fracked, Mined, Factory Farmed, or fill in the blank… video walks step-by-step through the barriers we face in our communities and what communities in the US are doing – and what you can do – about it. Narrated by Thomas Linzey, CELDF.
- Wild Law – Cormac Cullinan speaks at the First People’s Conference on Climate Change and Rights of Nature, Cochabamba, Bolivia April 2010
- Planet and People First: A Global Exchange report Cochabamba, Bolivia 2010 a film telling the story of First People’s Conference on Climate Change and Rights of Mother Earth in Cochabamba, Bolivia 2010.
- Declaration of Rights of Nature A moving reading of the Universal Declaration of the Rights of Mother Earth set to music and beautiful photography by Lakshmi Thadani.
- Who Speaks for the Trees? Driving Nature’s Rights Into Law - Mari Margil, Bioneers 2009
- Thomas Linzey and Mari Margil at Bioneers 2009 on grassroots community actions toward Rights of Nature in the US
- Collection of Rights of Nature and Communities in Action videos by Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
- Robin Milam – Rights of Nature on Healing from the Ground Up with Molly Arthur 2014
- Charles Eisenstein in conversation with Satish Kumar At The Gaia Foundation Eisenstein, the author of Sacred Economics talks about the need to shift our economic model to one which does justice to the real needs and desires of humanity. Satish draws on Buddhist teaching and discusses what we can learn from Nature as we transition to a more just and equitable way of living on this finite planet.
- Democracy Matters Broadcasts by Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund – weekly
- Earth Jurisprudence – Peter Burdon and Mari Margil interview with Phillip Adams on ABC’s LateNightLive – To listen, click LISTEN NOW under IN THIS PROGRAM in the right side panel. Starts at 33:40 minutes into the program.
- Panted Monkey Radio Interviews with Ken Rose and noted Rights of Nature Advocates – Listen Now!